– Visit the e-commerce site at Tomtami.
– Browse, interact or use the functionality of Tomtami website to order products.
– Contact us by phone, the contact form on the site, or by mail.
Information we store about you
The site continuously collects personal information from you if you give it to us directly or at the stage of interaction with the site.
This data may contain:
– Data that may be submitted to us by you during the checkout process.
– Payment information when you make purchases on our site.
– Records of our contact with you by telephone, mail.
– Data collected through cookies. We may also collect information about the device you use to access our site.
Usage of stored information
Based on certain activities and permissions, your personal information is used for:
– Delivering the product you paid for.
– Responding to questions or complaints made to us via customer support.
– Optimization of the site in relation to users.
– Security and anti-fraud issues.
Distribution of stored information
The transfer of personal data is only possible:
– If it is necessary for the operation of the website.
– To work with delivery companies.
– To our legal department.
– To authorities that prevent and detect fraud.
– In response to a legitimate request.
All data between the site and the user is securely protected by SSL encryption, which protects your information.
You have the right to request the removal of all information that concerns you. You may withdraw any consent you have by contacting us using the details below.